By Angelika Hanna
It’s refreshing, vegan, healthy, and tasty all together.
Prep Time: 20 min
Blend Time: Approx. 3-5 min
Yield: 2 servings
Author: Angelika Hanna / Zest4Food
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 mini cucumber (also known as Persian cucumber)
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 mango, fully ripened
- 1/2 avocado, fully ripened
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp chia seeds/flax seeds mixture
- Some coconut flakes
- 1 cup non-chlorinated water (more for a thinner consistency)
- Honey, or any natural sweetener of your choice (optional)
- In a large blender, place the vegetables.
- Pour non-chlorinated water on top.
- Close the lid and press the on button to start blending for about 3 min or until the mixture takes on a thick smooth consistency.
- Stop blending and taste for sweetness. (If you don’t find it sweet enough, add at this point the natural sweetener of your choice)
- Add the coconut, hemp, and chia/flax seed mixture.
- Continue blending until all the ingredients are well combined.