By Angelika Hanna
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
Cuisine: World Cuisine
Author: Angelika Hanna / Zest4Food
- Raw salmon filet
- Flavorless vegetable oil
- Missed lettuce leaves
- Celery stalk
- Sweet onion
- Black Kalamata olives
- Red Bell pepper
- Baby carrots
- Lemon juice
- High quality extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a frying pan, heat some flavorless vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon filet with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon filet skin-side down in the pan.
- Fry about 5 min over medium heat.
- Flip the filet and fry for another 5 min.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lettuce and all the chopped up vegetables.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil to taste. Mix well.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.