By Angelika Hanna
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 50 min
Total Time: 60 min
Yield: 3-4 servings
Cuisine: North American/Canadian
Author: Angelika Hanna / Zest4Food
- 2 chicken breasts and 2 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut in bite-sized chunks (or any equivalent amount of chicken)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1 can (284 ml) low fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Shredded cheddar cheese, al gusto
- Parmesan cheese, al gusto
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large frying pan, cook your chicken pieces over medium-high heat about 8-10 min, stirring frequently until slightly browned on all sides.
- In a large bowl, toss together the pre-cooked chicken and the broccoli.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the soup, the stock, and the lemon juice.
- Add this to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar and top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 min, or until bubbly.