By Angelika Hanna
I had this recipe from TV cook Ina Garten on my mind for quite a while and today I am finally cooking it – as one of the holiday side dishes.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 40 min
Total Time: 50 min
Author: Angelika Hanna / Zest4Food
- Brussel sprouts, cut in half
- Extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut off the ends and pull off the outer leaves.
- Cut the Brussel sprout heads in half.
- In a bowl, toss them with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread them on baking sheet pan and roast for 35 – 40 min, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Shake the pan twice during the roast time to brown the Brussel sprouts from all sides.
- Season with more salt and pepper to taste.