By Angelika Hanna
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 45 min
Yield: 24 servings
Cuisine: North American/Canadian
Author: Angelika Hanna / Zest4Food
- 12 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp sweet smokey Hungarian paprika
- 1 pinch hot Spanish paprika
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Dried dill
- Hot Spanish paprika or smokey sweet Hungarian paprika
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and place in a mixing bowl.
- Using a folk, mash the yolks. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper and mix until smooth.
- Fill each egg white half with equal amounts of yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle 12 egg halves with dill, 12 egg halves with hot Spanish paprika or smokey sweet Hungarian paprika.