By Angelika Hanna
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
Yield: 4 wraps
Cuisine: North American/Canadian
Author: Angelika Hanna / Zest4Food
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, medium size
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless, skin on (the chicken conserves better its moisture when fried with skin on)
- Avocado oil to fry the chicken
- Fresh spinach leaves, de-stemmed, washed, padded dry
- Red onion, chopped
- Tomato, diced
- Cucumber, diced
- Black olives
- Feta cheese (I used Greek Feta but any feta goes well)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Dressing of your choice – optional
- In a medium frying pan, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken thighs from both sides over medium-low heat for about 12-15 min.
- Remove the skin. Shred your chicken using two forks. Season with some salt and pepper. (Don’t use too much salt. Keep in mind that the feta cheese is salty.)
Assemble your wrap:
- Place your tortilla on a flat surface.
- Place the spinach leaves all over the tortilla (see my photo above.)
- Spread the pulled chicken, feta crumbs, red onion, tomato, cucumber in the center.
- Drizzle with the dressing of your choice.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Wrap it up.