By Angelika Hanna
Prep Time: 15 min (+ 4 hrs refrigerating time)
Yield: 6 servings
Cuisine: World Cuisine
Author: Angelika Hanna / Zest4Food
- 1/2 medium-sized head red cabbage
- 2 large carrots
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp celery salt (or if you prefer regular salt)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- Slice your cabbage into thin pieces, or shred in a food processor. Place in a large bowl.
- Grate carrots using a hand grater, or shred in a food processor. Add to the cabbage.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, celery salt, and pepper.
- Pour half of the dressing over the cabbage and carrot mixture, and stir to combine.
- Add the parsley and toss to coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, allowing the flavors develop and meld together.
- Pour the remaining dressing over your coleslaw before serving.